Add Address prefix from 0x to xdc to XinFin Network XDC address

Yes, the prefix XDC help to identify XDC address.

8 Likes

Love the idea! Yes, please add XinFin XDC Network to Metamask! The community will very much appreciate it.

7 Likes

It would be great go have the xdc prefix added. I vote yes please!

5 Likes

The XDC Community has been asking for this feature for a while, and I think it’s time that it should be added. Make it happen, please!

6 Likes

Excellent idea. MetaMask should incorporate Impel straight away.

2 Likes

Its very surprising that MetaMask hasn’t implemented this feature yet. Very much wanted. Please make this happen :pray:

4 Likes

This is a very much needed proposal for members of the XDC community!!

2 Likes

That would be great!

3 Likes

This would be Amazing, my vote is in.

2 Likes

Yes, please add XinFin XDC Network to MetaMask! Thank you…

2 Likes

I suggest the MetaMask team add XDC Network Support to the MetaMask ecosystem.

2 Likes

This would be a huge help if the MetaMask team could help implementing this feature. Majority of the crypto community prefers MetaMask to store their assets and even though we can add Xinfin (XDC) Network to MetaMask, users still have to change the wallet address prefix from 0X to XDC and Vice versa while sending and receiving the XDC Network tokens from exchanges and other wallets.

Xinfin Community will really appreciate this huge favour from MetaMask.

2 Likes

Please! This would mean so much to the XDC community!

1 Like

Totally agree with the address prefix change. Its a huge step to simplify the xdc usage on MetaMask for a more user frendly expirience. Thx MetaMask community!

1 Like

Please add XinFin. Thank you

1 Like

Yes please add this. It will mean that I’ll end up using MetaMask more frequently so you’ll increase the eyeballs on and usage of your product :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

EVM compatible addresses inside MetaMask all have the same format that starts with 0x. This way, for each respective account you may have in your MetaMask wallet, your address will be the same for all EVM compatible networks. Any other kind of address formats, even if compatible with EVM networks, happen outside MetaMask’s standard EVM address format.

2 Likes

Pleased ass XDC prefix, it will be very useful

please make it hapen for our amazing XDC comunity