Adding tokens to increase staked amount

I have LOOKS tokens staked on the Looksrare site…through Metamask.
I want to increase the amount of tokens that I have staked.
Can I add the additional tokens to the same Metamask account?.. or
do I have to create a new account to stake from ??

Hey @nunzi4512, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

You can stake additional tokens from the same MetaMask account, you do not need to create a new account.

1 Like

Thanks Winnie!!! So…will the additional tokens that I add stake automatically when I send them to the metamask account whcih already holds staked tokens. I’m new at this and can use all the advice I can get.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

If you transfer more tokens to your MetaMask wallet, they will not automatically stake. You would need to do the stake transaction again.

When you’re staking, always make sure that you are interacting with a legitimate website, and that you are familiar with how the staking for that token works.

thanks again. The tokens that I’m staking…LOOKS…from the Looksrare NFT site…staking rewards are 600% paid daily in LOOKS tokens & wrapped ETH. Check it…let me know what you think

I can’t give you advice on what to do with your tokens, that’s ultimately up to you, but I always suggest to do your own research. A good way to do this is to go over the project’s documentation. Here are the docs for LooksRare :point_down:

Keep in mind that the current APR for LOOKS staking is about 600%. This is APR, meaning annual percentage rate, so it is 600% for the year, not daily.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.