After 5 days, I still dont have my ETH in metamask

After 5 day I still dont have my ETH in my metamask wallet. Transaction was confirmed after just 30 seconds… I transferred eth from bitvavo to metamask, is there anyone with experience in this topic. I really appreciate all help… thanks! hash: 0x6bb27ef8333df86d2eb5dedc206ca1ff5d29bedfac968f2f0a895c259f56c40a

1 Like

Hey @LuckyTygo, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

It looks like the transaction was successful and ETH was sent to your wallet address. Please make sure you are on the correct wallet address the ETH has been sent to and that you are on the Ethereum network.

If the issue still continues, please try these steps on our Knowledge Base:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, is there any manual on how to change the network? I cannot find any video’s for it…

How to switch networks on MetaMask

Hi @LuckyTygo you use a MetaMask wallet on your computer or mobile?

1 Like

Here’s a quick guide here :point_down:

1 Like

@LuckyTygo maybe a photo of your MetaMask wallet would help us :smiley: and information what browser do you use?

Hi, I use it on my PC with duckduckgo and chrome. Its strange tho, because isnt the eth mainnetwork standard? And otherwise, i can add the eth mainnetwork manually, but i dont know the date of it…

Classic problem… :slightly_smiling_face: read this

1 Like

Luigi, i thank you my guy, you do a great job helping this community! It worked.

1 Like

Nice :smiley: :+1: I am glad.

Have A Great Day

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.