Completely new to all this so my apologies for the dumbest of questions.
- I am trying to swap FTM Tokens on the Ethereum Network to FTM Tokens on the Fantom Network.
- I watched some YouTube videos, found some work instructions that others used and it looked simple enough, so I thought I’d give it a shot.
- After I had all the FTM (Eth network) in my MetaMask walled, I used the Multichain to do the swapping dance between the Ethereum Network and the Fantom Network.
- I was able to approve the Transfer on the Multichain website and then approve the transaction in my MetaMask wallet.
- After that no more pop-ups or anything else to indicate that I needed to do something.
- I check on my transaction and I see in my MetaMask “Ethereum Network” under the “Activities” for the FTM Tokens, there’s a record that says “Approve FTM Spend Limit”.
I have read on other similar posts that you have to “Approve the Swap”; with no other details or step-by-step instructions. I have no idea what that means, what to do, or where to go. I’ve looked all around the MetaMask wallet and don’t see anything. I’m looking for any help possible.
Many, many Thanks ahead of time!