Automatic Transfer to other Address

Please help. It’s been weeks but I haven’t received any reply from Support. My ticket has been closed without resolving it and need to create new one. Have transferred from Binance to Metamask then it never appeared to my wallet and base on transaction history, it automatically transferred to other address. It’s my first time to use Metamask, how come this happened to me. I used Mobile app and metamask website only. I never shared my seed phrase.

1 Like

@Jes have the same issue. Wonderin if you were able to resolve?

No, not yet. Been following up with Metamask support. They replied that my account may have been compromised but I doubt, I’ve been very careful on my Metamask wallet. How come it automatically transferred to other address.

1 Like

I agree with you! I’ve been so careful and didn’t do anything. Amount was lost in few seconds.

same case, are you all installed metamask chrome extension ?

@Jes Hi, Im facing the same problem as you, have you found a solution yet? and may i know what is the is the address that are automatically transferred to?

Someone has compromised your wallet and is using a bot of some kind to automatically send eth out as soon as it arrives. I encountered this myself when someone said…“free money in this account and gave the seed phrase” it was obviously a scam because there was about $600 worth of SNX tokens in the wallet but the SNX tokens had been staked and they minted sUSD so now the SNX tokens can’t be sent out and someone botted the wallet so if any eth is sent to the wallet to try to send the SNX tokens out it is automatically sent out to another address. It’s a clever scam that works on someone’s greed, I actually sent eth TRYING to beat the bot and send the SNX tokens out, then I thought something was up and connected the wallet to the staking platform and there it was the SNX was staked so it couldn’t be withdrawn so if someone did send eth to use for gas fees it would be gone instantly. I have been following the wallet and can see alot of people are sending in eth to try to withdraw the SNX tokens and they are making a significant amount of money. Good luck

In my case, the amount which was automatically transferred to other address was $1000 worth of ETC. Tried to transfer again of $60 but it did not transfer automotically to other address.

Como puedo retomar el control de mi Wallet ?

Nada mi amigo. You cannot recover your wallet. It would be stupid to use it again. Because someone has your passphrase

Delete the wallet, download it again and make a new account. DO NOT USE THAT WALLET AGAIN!!

Someone installed a key logger on your computer most likely

Gracias, vere como cambiar mi mono de decentraland hacia una nueva

Same problem here. Any amount of BNB send to my wallet is inmmediately transfer to another wallet I don´t recognize. I try checking my contracts and token approvals and nothing that I’m not aware of.
Did you solve the problem, or just change the wallet?
I need BNB in my wallet cause I need to claime some tokens in web3 games and pay the gas fees…

Thanks

@Farar going to archive this since you started your own thread on the topic.