Metamask Automatically Sent to other Address without action taken

Hello!
I just sent eth to my metamask wallet via Binance.
Then i receive the eth, after a few seconds all my eth was gone.
And as i confirmed my wallet transaction it was sent to other address even i did not do any action.

Is there a way to recover my tokens?

are you installed metamask chrome extension ?

Can you share the etherscan transaction link for the transaction out of your wallet to the wallet your eth went to?

My wallet 0xfe0c00505d48c7cd92d0886e02eb5bf7e4710955
ETH transferred to 0x0945198dd98c78D88568004D775E33800CFE4BFa

two unauthorized transaction.

After install chrome extension few minutes, my ETH transferred out , then I transfer another eth to wallet, next day, it also transferred.
I am very careful , I don’t use clipboard to paste passpharse , I never share the passpharse , my PC have updated trendmicro antivirus , I dont understand what happen on metamask ,

what I did is I connect to wallet to opensea io and planning to buy NFTs.

Hey hkmtk209 - it wouldn’t be metamask authorizing the transactions but your computer could be comprised or you could have connected to a website that then compromised your account. I would suggest not using this wallet at all. Have you put in a ticket to zen desk? If not, I will at least confirm there is nothing that can be done on MM side. It doesn’t look like there can be as the transactions have cleared but I can at least try to get some type of confirmation help.
I’m really sorry this happened to you.

sorry what do you mean zen desk ? I have submitted ticket on metamask but no one update.

and what do you mean “It doesn’t look like there can be as the transactions have cleared” ?

the hacker keep stole token , the wallet is keep receiving moeny so nothing you/MM can do ?

Same thing occurred to me.
Can metamask pause transactions until user is logged in? I could have done something a while back, transaction was pending, then it triggered once i logged back in?

Omg me too i recently sending .59209 eth via binance then received immediately in metamask then withdraw to other wallet with out my notice pls help