Blockfi transfer to Metmask not showing up

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to get in touch with Metamask about a transfer from Blockfi in which I sent funds to exactly the same wallet as I have done in the past. The funds never appeared on August 25th 2021 like they were supposed. The Txn Hash that Blockfi shared with me on their end listed the proper Wallet address as well as the correct amount. But those fund never appeared in Metamask. I reviewed everything from Ethoscan and the wallet is 100% correct. How is this even possible?

Anyone know how to get support from metamask faster than 7 days like they mention when I created the ticket. Or does anyone have any tips how to solve this mystery?

Opening a zendesk ticket will be the quickest safe way to determine the issue. You are absolutely certain that the transaction hash shows your Metamask wallet address as the recipient and that you are connected to the Ethereum mainnet?

Yes absolutely. I opened a ticket but I am on day 3 of waiting and out of 2.48 Eth in the meantime.

Blockfi support said that maybe Metamask didnt accept the smartcontract. I don’t think that could happen but maybe you have any insight into that.

Yes absolutely. I opened a ticket but I am on day 3 of waiting and out of 2.48 Eth in the meantime.

Blockfi support said that maybe MetaMask didnt accept the smartcontract. I don’t think that could happen but maybe you have any insight into that.

MetaMask does support payment from smart contracts. They are considered as Internal transactions, MetaMask cannot display them in the history activities, the balance of the wallet will still reflect. Does you balance on MetaMask matches the one on etherscan?

1 Like

Im having the same issue . Did you resolve it. 8th Sept

Unfortunately I have not. The ticket is still open and unresolved and no one from Metamask has responded to me at all. Apparently they are behind on their que. Did you transfer from Blockfi as well or another place into Metamask?

Hi Gonzalez
I transfered from Blockfi . It shows on Eterscan but not in metamask extension. I did however make a successful from Kraken first no problems . That is why I thought it would be OK to transfer from Blockfi. So like you I’m waiting on Metamask to get back to me . They sent me an email saying 7 day delay. Its been 4 days now. Let me know how you go.Thanks you for your response.

Hi,

Question for you, was this ever resolved? I have the same issue and have a Zendesk ticket that’s been open for 22 days with no response.

Thanks!