BNB lost need help

You have to add your custom Tokens again after download and adding your passphrase

Pls help this is second time around someone stole my token i never give to anyone my phrase or eve password but in july 31 all my bnb is lost and now aug 7 most of my coin is lost also pls metamask help us

1 Like

Me paso lo mismo, en bscscam no me figura q haya echo ninguna transacciĆ³n, como para pensar q alguien me hackeo. Alguna solucion??

Hola alguien obtuvo una respuesta, al parecer haquearon nuestras wallets , me pasĆ³ lo mismo y al cabo de un rato veo q mis bnb salieron a tira cuenta,

Same thing has happened to me. I swapped my ETH to BNB. The transaction was successful but afterwards, my BNB was sent to another address. There were errors in the transaction hashes.

I have raised a ticket but no support coming from metamask team.

metamask.io/t/missing-bnb-after-swapping-through-metamask-swap-function/9430

Same problem and metamask is doing nothing while Iā€™m losing my money

I also lost my BNB I didnā€™t click anything or give my 12 phrase. As per checking I have a transaction that I didnā€™t do. Please help me on this.

Transaction hash:

0x1ea0325e04588fdaf2db7b20885c7ba18a86625d1d8cdd9ac1c369d833f37f4b

I have sent them an email 5x and they are not responding. Goodbye to our money.

This is to much we worked hard on that money for investment then this will happened. I hope to get back my bnb.

Hello sir. Can you please take a look at my post? Metamask still has not responded to my concern.

/missing-bnb-after-swapping-through-metamask-swap-function/9430

the same problem
No transaction historyā€¦
my 1.8 BNB is Transfer to Address Account ( i did not perform that )
after 4-5 minutes login : my 1,8 BNB to Zero BNB
what should i doā€¦ team support cant Help
but i Lost my BNB in Metamask Wallet
Please Somebody Helpā€¦