Bug na metamask?

BUG IN METAMASK?

My account disappeared and my words seeds are opening a different account, I’ve seen several reports identical to mine, the account simply disappeared and the words seeds open another account! it seems that they are not giving importance to solve this problem, and they are letting people have losses claiming that they were responsible for what happened! how to be responsible for a bug in the metamask system? how would you be able to make the words seeds open a different account? ignoring people and leaving them unresolved is not solving the problem, pretending the bug doesn’t exist won’t make it go away! I think they should care and check each situation by providing efficient support!!!

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I followed the steps correctly, but Metamask did not restore my default account like it states it does. It restored an account that I have not seen before.

They have offered zero help other than the community links that do not help address this issue at all.

3 Likes

This issue has still not been resolved. Support opened an investigation almost a full month ago and has not responded to multiple requests for updates. Default Accounts are not supposed to disappear according to their own resolution steps.

Please make sure that you are inputting the Secret Recovery Phrase correctly, here’s some more info on our Knowledge Base:

If the issue still persists, please submit a ticket to our support team here:
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

There is also an active bug bounty for this issue if you are interested:

Same problem here. It’s not my fault, used the same rwcovery phrase before and back than it worked fine. This moment I have new adresses but not the one with the funds on it. What a shame this still happens and not one issue is resolved at this moment.