Cannot send USDT/USDC from Metamask to Coinbase (ERC20)

Last week I sent USDT and USDC to Metamask on ERC20. I set up tokens and correct amounts now appear in the Metamask Etherium Mainnet wallet. When I attempt to send USDT and USDC to any exchange (Coinbase, Binance, AscendEX), I am able to select the token, enter an amount, but “max” and “Next” are greyed out. It is not possible to advance beyond this. The receiving address is an ERC20 address. I have tried this with “connected” and not “connected” to the receiving address. What is happening? I am using Metamask extension on Brave, Mac OS 10.13.6

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue. I can transfer Ethereum tho… But usdt is impossible

1 Like

I tried shutting down all applications on the mac and then restarting. Same thing… can’t move USDC/USDT. Tried using Binance Bridge to move to BSC but it refused and told me to move it within the wallet. Researching that now.

1 Like

Yes, I’m new to this. It was all my fault. I didn’t have any ETH in the account to pay for gas fees. It now works. Please disregard the above.

2 Likes

Did you solve the problem yet. I have the same problem.

1 Like

The problem was that There was a zero balance of ETH in the wallet, attempting a transaction was not permitted because the gas could not be paid

3 Likes

Hi ! Same problem but i have enough eth for the gas fee. But is does not send the usdt. I’ve tried everything. Same network ERC20-to ERC20. i have enough eth for the transaction fee but still i can’t send usdt.

Please Help !

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For those who are still struggling with this issue, please open a support ticket via the support link on the MetaMask app or extension wit share sensitive info such as wallet’s public address. and screenshots of the transaction confirmation screen.