Cant list items on Open Sea with Trezor linked wallet

Since Open Sea have updated to their new contract ( 25 feb 2022), I can no longer list any of my NFT’s for sale. I have been using my Trezor wallet for a long time now and this is the first time this has started happening. When I go sign the action I get the error: " Declined action in wallet".

Trezor forums seem to think that Metamask is the issue. This needs fixed asap as thousands of people are unable to sell their NFT’s now and are potentially losing out on life changing amounts of money.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Metamask very slow on resolving the issue!!

6 Likes

There is no problem with your wallet. Metamask should update the wallet to allow signing transactions with Trezor with the new contract. I hope they will fix it soon, all my items are unlisted.

2 Likes

I have the same problem too. when can this issue resolve please

1 Like

Same problem here. Hopefully a fix is in the works, this is very inconvenient.

1 Like

Same issue here, we need fix ASAP.

1 Like

When will we get the update? I get lot of NFTs locked in account linked with Trezor and I cannot list now.

3 Likes

Yeah, I am also waiting for this update. Why is this such a problem?

1 Like

On GitHub, it shows that the development work is done, but the new version hasn’t passed QA for release yet. It should come in the 10.11.0 build, but they haven’t provided an ETA :frowning:

2 Likes

any news of an update yet?

2 Likes

The PR for v10.11.0 RC is currently waiting for code review by the MetaMask team according to GitHub, so hopefully, it gets a set of eyes on it. It did pass automated testing, so hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to sell my NFT’s on opensea and I cant sign any of the transactions. It wont let me click “sign” when the signature request pops up. It also doesn’t work with my Ledger connected accounts.

1 Like

I hope they will fix it soon, we are dying here.

1 Like

For safety,I won’t transfer my NFT outside Trezor. Metamask should fix this problem asap.

1 Like

same here. needed the resolution on this. I already paid for the one-time gas fees for the wallet to be able to list items in opensea and I can’t afford to transfer and pay again for gas fees for a new wallet. :frowning:

2 Likes

The GitHub repo shows that a version 10.10.2 was deployed yesterday and contains Add EIP-712 support for Trezor (#13693), so hopefully that has been submitted to the different extension directories and will be available soon.

2 Likes

hoping that it happens really really soon and also we get to be notified.

1 Like

hope this will really fix the issue… cannot list my NFTs anymore…

1 Like

Same here… Come on… Then all with trezor can not list items for several days now… What is this seriously

1 Like

I’m still here to wait for the solution…

Was the fix deployed? I still can’t list - get a blank white screen after signing.