Can't open my metamask on android phone

I can’t open my wallet from today. It’s already 12 hours while my MetaMask doesn’t open.

When I filled the password. I just can’t click on " unlock " . Button just doesn’t respond. And after 30 seconds MetaMask crashes .

Also i tried to use clipboard to paste my password. And then i can click on button. But my MetaMask still doesn’t open , its loading and after 30 seconds app crashes.

After that crash my phone becomes very slow for a couple of seconds.

App version latest (7.21.0)

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

Sorry, i must do that before. But that button doesn’t work. But it started. So I asked MetaMask support for help. Thanks

Just to clarify, were you able to contact support?

On that site ,that you send me in your first massage. Im already solved that problem I just reinstalled MetaMask and everything works fine now. But I think that MetaMask support must know that there a problem with app.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.