Can't see any of my coins

All my coins in the wallet shows zero . I can see them in the portfolio.
However since in the wallet itself all shows zero i can’t do any trade, swap or anything.
How to solve this and is there is a way to open a ticket with MetaMask, cause i couldn’t find one.
I must say, though MetaMask was my favorite wallet, the last few months there are too many problems with it, and if it stays that way, it will certainly lose it’s position.
Really too many problems lately.
Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Shorty271 , welcome to the MetaMask community,

Make sure that both your MetaMask wallet and the browser are the latest versions.
Have you added the tokens contract addresses to your MetaMask wallet? If not, you need to add them. Please refer to the following links.

This link is related as well.

To contact the MetaMask support, you can use the following link and click on “Start a conversation” blue box.

2 Likes

Try changing your RPC. Find the network you have your tokens on here: https://chainlist.org/
Then change your RPC by clicking “Add to MetaMask”

I suggest ANKR or 1RPC. Let me know if that helps.

Note: you must change the RPC for the network you have the tokens on.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
I have all networks and their adresses via chainlist long time ago.
Until few days ago all was good.Now on all tokens i see zero balance.
I did what “2cu4” suggested via chainlist and changed the rpc and it actually worked and now i can see all the tokens. However i don’t know what is an RPC and when i add it to MetaMask i get this message which makes me a bit worried : “According to our records the submitted RPC URL value does not match a known provider for this chain ID.”

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
I did what you suggested via chainlist and changed the rpc and it actually worked and now i can see all the tokens. However i don’t know what is an RPC and when i add it to MetaMask i get this message which makes me a bit worried : “According to our records the submitted RPC URL value does not match a known provider for this chain ID.”

Glad to hear changing RPC helped. Please feel free to research what an RPC is, there are quite a few guides that you’ll be able to find with a quick google search :smiley:

In regards to the error you receive, you can just use another RPC and see if that solves it. I suggest ANKR or 1RPC.

1 Like

@Shorty271
Changing the RPC is an option in the link I shared above. :smiley: Seems like you have not read it.

Check number 6 please.

2 Likes

Anyway i fear MetaMask is not what it used to be.
I have too many bugs lately . Months ago i started swapping tokens with MetaMask instead of using
pancakeswap. It was just more convenient even though it was a little bit more expensive.
Lately including yesterday after fixing the issue of the rpc i got when trying to swap few tokens “error fetching quotes” and started lately using pancakeswap again because of these errors.
Now i have transaction pending .I tried to cancel and after it didn’t work i used the nonce method to try canceling. Again with no success so i can’t use bsc chain for now. I’m probably not the only one who feels there are too many bugs in the wallet lately . Do you have any idea on how to solve the pending transaction issue? Thanks in advance :-). It is really getting harder to work with it, sorry .

Hi! Sorry to hear that. Can you share the TX of the pending transaction? Also on which chain is it pending?

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered such issues, but these are not the bugs in the wallet. These days the traffic on most networks is huge and that has caused such issues. You can resolve them by adjusting the gas parameters appropriately under the “Advanced gas” option in your MetaMask wallet before confirming a transaction and/or changing the RPC etc. Compared to other wallets, at least MetaMask has such options under which you can customize your transactions before issuing them. I have been using MetaMask a lot and it has been my first choice among other EVM wallets to interact with dApps and anytime such an issue arises we can fix it depending on the problem.

As for the pending transaction in your wallet: You can cancel it if the transaction status is pending on the block explorer. Please make sure to read the following guide carefully. The issue can get resolved. If you need further assistance in this regard, let us know.

1 Like