Cant view tokens in linked Ledger

Hello,

I accidentally sent ETH to my Ledger using the wrong chain (CRO). this was the start of my troubles.

To find the (CRO) wrapped ETH I connected my Ledger to MetaMask.

All is good, I can see it. Now I want to send the tokens (WRETH) back to my Crypto dot com wallet to unwrap it.

I cant send it because I have no CRO for Gas.

I have sent some CRO to my Ledger to use for gas. Some I put in my ETH wallet, Some I put in a CRO wallet.

The problem is I cant see the CRO in my ledger when in MetaMask, so I cant send the WRETH

This is where I am Stuck. Where do I need to put the CRO so I can use it for gas?
or is it in the right place but MetaMask cant see it?

Any advice much appreciated. thanks

Copy the address you see above :point_down: in your MetaMask wallet.

cro

Thanks for your reply,

I have added the CRO token in MetaMask, but it shows 0 CRO when looking at my Ledger wallet in MetaMask.

But if I look in ledger live there is CRO in my Eth and CRO wallets.

I hope you understand. Thanks

Maybe the question I should ask is: How do I get CRO to show here? or how do I add CRO to this wallet?

I understand now :grinning: and cronoscan*com also displays CRO correctly?
Maybe you should try a different browser.

I don’t think its a browser issue as everything else is fine, I have tried another browser in the past.
any other help much appreciated.

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

2 Likes

You were right, I contacted support and they were very helpful.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.