Clear activity and nonce data

Hello,
I had 10 trans in a queue so I used the Clear activity and nonce data in Advanced settings. This was in Polygon zkEVM. Now nothing works in any app with Pzk. I reinstalled the network and am sure I have the correct one. What should I do from here? The other networks work fine.
Thanks, Rex
Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community.

Safety first:

• Do not share your seed phrase with ANYONE, both in private or public.
  • Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address)  to your email address in a public forum.

Pro Tips:

• A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first. 
  • Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center
  • One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker. 
  • Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.
1 Like

Clearing activity and nonce data will clear the internal logs of transactions that aren’t being submitted to the chain. If you have pending txns, you will need to clear them on-chain, before you are able to confirm new ones.

The steps in this article explain how to cancel a txn. You’ll want to start with the same nonce as the oldest pending txn, and use gas settings that will get to settle quickly. (or you’ll just more new pending txns)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.