CRO from Metamask to Coinbase

Hello,
I have transferred CRO from MetaMask to Coinbase and haven’t received it on my Coinbase yet.
Status shows complete on MetaMask and I don’t see hash for it. Spoke to Coinbase and they’re asking for hash to resolve the issue or look into it.

1 Like

hey @Rohith398 ,Paste your address on the blockchain explorer, then you will find the tx and send it to coinbase.

4 Likes

Hi @tuya
Thank you so much for the reply. It seems like I sent via Cronos network and coinbase only takes ETh network. Is there anyway this transaction can be reversed or a way for me to get those CRO back?

This is the Reply from Coinbase-

Hi Rohith,

We appreciate you for reaching back to us and providing the screenshot and the transaction hash of your send transaction to your Coinbase account. Allow us to provide you insight about this matter to help you understand what happened.

We reviewed the information you provided and found that this transaction was performed using a blockchain network that isn’t currently supported for this asset. Because the asset isn’t supported on this network, the funds did not arrive in your Coinbase account and, unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to recover them.

For your transaction to make it to Coinbase, it would need to be sent via Ethereum network.

Using your transaction hash below, you can trace your transaction using

It was sent using the Cronos network and not the Ethereum network.

We understand that this is a frustrating situation. In the future, Coinbase may begin to provide support for this asset on the network you used. If that happens, you’ll automatically receive these funds in your account.

To avoid future transaction issues and loss of funds, we recommend that you send a very small amount of crypto as a test transaction before committing to a larger transaction. Additionally, please always ensure that you’re receiving and sending crypto via a supported network and to a compatible wallet address.

For the most up-to-date information about our supported cryptocurrencies, please visit our Explore page here

We hope the above information provides you clarity of this transaction. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this matter.

Thank you,

1 Like

hey @Rohith398 .

It seems like I sent via Cronos network and coinbase only takes ETh network. Is there anyway this transaction can be reversed or a way for me to get those CRO back?

Transactions are irreversible. So you can’t get them back for now.

But that doesn’t mean you lose those funds forever. As Coinbase said, if they support Cronos network in the future, these tokens will automatically appear in your account.

In the future, Coinbase may begin to provide support for this asset on the network you used. If that happens, you’ll automatically receive these funds in your account.

When we transfer tokens to an exchange, make sure it supports the network we are using.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.