Crypto bot, unable to withdraw funds - ethereum-remix

Was hoping for assistance. Thanks in advance.

Using ethereum-remix

my crypto bot: 0xb037Eaea8D0589A1CC7398FAdEc4602a8ED38200
my MetaMask: 0x2E4656314C342833ed817C113E49967C25256976

The problem is when I try to withdraw it advises I need to have at least 2 ETH in order to withdraw. I already have 1 ETH on the contract so I don’t see how adding more will help. I am hoping to revert the contract even if that means losing some $ in gas fees. MetaMask support advised I ask here. Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

from researching pretty sure I got scammed, ouch.

2 Likes

Hello, there are some restrictions in the contract code, it takes time to study the decompiled contract, what did you manage to find out?

3 Likes

The only thing I managed to find out is I may have been scammed. I am guesing since the contract is already deployed that option cannot be changed? I am just trying to withdraw what I can even if that means I lose some $ in gas fees.

I am not familiar with contract coding but MetaMask support directed me here in hopes of recovering my money.

Thanks for looking into this,

This was the contract code used.
pastebin dot com/raw/jM7kcyA3

1 Like

Hey @wheels0ff, just want to make sure you contacted the official MetaMask Support.

Did you go through https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation?

3 Likes

I just add to what @nakedwinnie said and add the pic :wink:

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.