Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC {"value"; code 32603

Hello. From yesterday I am having the above error everytime I tried to make a transaction with my MM wallet (brave extension). I read about the gas, but I even increase gwei to 50 and still the same.

In telegram I realised that many other people has the same porblem, but only scammers over there… anyone had the same problem, and most importantly, has the solution? thanks in advance to the community.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same issue. Been going on for about 3 days. I’ve restored to another device but does not fix the issue. Anybody figure this out??? Scary/sucks having everything locked up right now

2 Likes

help. im same. some solution???

solution? im same bro

same issue with us as well. Something recently seems to have changed.

1 Like

The exact error message is Error: Transaction 0 failed! [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC '{“value”:-{"code": -32603}}'.

Outgoing transactions are blocked. I mean I can charge the wallet but I can’t send anything out. Even I can’t pay on Web3 sites. There is a bug (maybe) with this extension which will cancel outgoing transactions. I have increased the gas even up to double times larger than the transfer amount, and tried different destinations, but it didn’t work even when it was less than the total wallet balance. The error message is Error: Tansaction 0 failed! [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC '{“value”:-{"code": -32603}}' Which the 0 stands for Nonce and it still doesn’t make sense when I put different values there.

It’s a critical issue.

I have already tested my wallet with different browsers, such as Brave and also Android app. ‘Send’ button on Android application is disabled (why?).

My current browser:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

SEC-CH-PREFERS-COLOR-SCHEME light
SEC-CH-UA “Chromium”;v=“104”, " Not A;Brand";v=“99”, “Google Chrome”;v=“104”
SEC-CH-UA-ARCH “x86”
SEC-CH-UA-FULL-VERSION “104.0.5112.79”
SEC-CH-UA-MOBILE ?0
SEC-CH-UA-MODEL “”
SEC-CH-UA-PLATFORM “Linux”
SEC-CH-UA-PLATFORM-VERSION “5.15.0”

Hi @tayyebi

I’m on Android, and send button is enabled fine. Have a few questions -

• Do you have transactions queued as pending in MetaMask activity tab or on etherscan?

• What version of MetaMask extension do you have installed?

• What version of MetaMask mobile do you have installed on your Android?

• Do you have any other crypto wallets installed/running on your current browser?

• What network are you trying to do these transactions on?

• Are you interacting directly with a dApp/website when this issue occurs? If so, what type of transactions are you trying to perform?

3 Likes

Dear @KBeeTheCapybara
Before everything, thanks for your support <3

When I press confirm here in the step below

Immediately it throws the exception.

Same error on other browsers (Brave and Firefox), with any amount and gas fee. Please note that I didn’t test this with another operating system.

My current OS:

NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="20.04.4 LTS (Focal Fossa)"

Do you have transactions queued as pending in MetaMask activity tab or on etherscan?

There is only a single transaction, which was the first charge of the wallet.

What version of MetaMask extension do you have installed?

It’s 10.23.2

What version of MetaMask mobile do you have installed on your Android?

It’s v5.12.1 (1028)

Do you have any other crypto wallets installed/running on your current browser?

Negative.

What network are you trying to do these transactions on?

Ethereum Main Network

Are you interacting directly with a dApp/website when this issue occurs? If so, what type of transactions are you trying to perform?

It occurs in any case. Even when I want to purchase an ETH domain, or when I want to directly send ETHs to another wallet.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello @tayyebi, welcome to MetaMask community!

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response @tayyebi !

You look up to date with everything, and if you’ve already tried increasing gas it’s best for our support to look at this.

Follow @Chinzilla 's post :fox_face: , they provided the best next steps. When you connect with support, share all the information you provided here. You can probably share the link to the forum post too so you don’t have to type it all again.

Thanks!

2 Likes