Failed to transfer BUSD from Metamask to Binance

After 5 tryes im been unable to send BUSD from Metamask to Binance, checking the Bsc scan this is the error, any clue?

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [ out of gas ]

BEP-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender."

Btw i have enought BNB to pay the fee…

2 Likes

Hi @YamatoMx set Gas Limit to: 50000

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038849792-Why-did-my-transaction-fail-with-an-Out-of-Gas-error-How-can-I-fix-it-

1 Like

Raised to 50k and still not working, maybe 200k?

I have also reported this issue here.

Please bump it so we can get some kind of response on this issue. It has been ongoing for almost a week and is not related to gas fees and is actually to using the MAX option when interacting with tokens in your wallet.

1 Like

I faced the same problems for the last 5 days. Can’t transfer BUSD or USDC from MM to Binance, not even between 2 MM wallets. The same problem also in Ethereum. I checked gasnow[dot]org before any transaction so is not a problem with the gas.
I also noticed in different groups other people mentioned the same issues - don’t function the transfers!!!

2 Likes

search for my username on twitter and bump the tweet I sent to metamasksupport

if you hit MAX and truncate the number a bit the transaction will go through, but you will be left with a lot of dust in your wallet which is incredibly annoying and can get expensive

Anyone having the same issue as me do this:

Found by “kinishinai”

Guys, I found the problem, the problem is that the gas fee is not being updated in real time, this is causing a conflict, to solve, if you are trying to send 1000 slp, for example, put 999 and then return to 1000 that will fix, it worked on here.

1 Like

Found by “kinishinai”

Guys, I found the problem, the problem is that the gas fee is not being updated in real time, this is causing a conflict, to solve, if you are trying to send 1000 slp, for example, put 999 and then return to 1000 that will fix, it worked on here.

Found by “kinishinai”

1 Like

This is not a fix, it is a workaround for a bug that has been in production for nearly a week.

Truncating the value will also work, but this is not a gas issue, it is a broken wallet issue.

1 Like

Worked here… weird bug…

Still no developer response on this?

Is this a dead forum?