Funds Stuck somewhere need help

Hi
i transfered USDT from Mata Mask to my ERC20 Address but after 2 hours i have not received the funds at address.

What chain did you use?

Matamask to OKEX
via ERC20 USDT were sent to OKEX

do you still need help? or its solved

Still same No one is helping, ili lost more funds they are lost as well

yes pls I do have a problem. have send my token on erc20 metamask to gateio , just did with average tarnsfer and didnt coose any additonal gas fee ( or advanced fee) on the activity section all are confirmed ,tansfer also but tokens are not hit the gateio yet . ıts been 15 days , tokens are still on the metamask , chasing the etherscan blocs numbers have been still increasing but I didnt understand when and how it wld be transferred . its ISP tokens btw I realized that both my address abt this token is correct but only thing is tt on the etherscan token code is different even though address is right with success transfer. thank u

@usmanbarq Apologies for the delay, and thank you for your patience.
Have you had the chance to add the custom RPC for OKEX?

And then add USDT as a custom token?

If you need further assistance, please open a support ticket here with the necessary info, such as the account’s public address and transaction hash https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Be aware of scammers and not share your seed phrase-secret recovery phrase.

@betty007 for you as well. For security reasons, please open a support ticket with your account’s public address and transaction hash.