Guys, let's not update to the latest version every single time!

I swear I’m never updating to the latest version as soon as it drops again. Every time I do, there are issues. I’ll wait for the next latest version of MetaMask to come out and see if it’s stable. I’m done being trigger-happy with updates. It’s just too frustrating.

Sorry to hear this, if you’re having troubles with the latest update please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

Hopefully the latest version coming is a bit more stable, if stable at all. I will keep my hands to myself and never hit the update button again. I’m tired.

nakedwinnie via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> 于 2024年6月3日周一 22:37写道:

This morning, I updated to version 11.16.4 of MetaMask, and after extensive use, I am 99% satisfied - withholding that extra 1% so as not to make MetaMask too proud.

From now on, I will not update MetaMask, choosing instead to freeze at this version 11.16.4. Should I choose to update to any subsequent versions, the responsibility lies solely with me and is in no way related to MetaMask.

I hereby post this as proof of my commitment.

It can me a pain in the arse… I just added it to my new laptop and had to manually add most of my crypto… I have over 60… the only time i update is if there is a security update.

After the new update some of my wallet got duplicated is it normal or should I be worried ?

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.