HELP. USDT Balance on Ethereum Mainnet NOT SHOW UP or $0 balance on BInance Mainnet

Hi, i’m Hardian,

please help me, my USDT token balance ($533) on Ethereum mainnnet not detect/show up on USDT binance mainnet ($0).

so yesterday i trasfer USDT from kucoin to my metamask ethereum mainnet wallet addres, and it succesful, but, actually i need the USDT to be on my Binance smart chain mainnet and I DIDNT KNOW if i transfer to USDT token on ethereum mainnet it wont show up the balance on USDT token Binance mainnet.

Please, help me what to do in step by step bcuz im not advance.

thank you…

1 Like

Hi m4zz4m, try out Binance Bridge www.binance.org/en/bridge test on small amount USDT

1 Like

Hi Luigi

Please Help, now im really crying on.

PLEASSSS HELPP PLEASEEE… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I did transfering my USDT from ethereum mainnet to binance smart chain with www.binance.org/en/bridge like you suggested, and

and I FILLED THE DESTINATION ADDRES TO MY CURRENT & SAME METAMASK ADDRESS ( 0x5DD85Be64Ba9ECD753Ff9D0ef946ce8b050912f1 )

after i click next, the binance bridge pop up the window that i have to send to this ( 0xc91d142f88d9828a26dea883250ae2a45d0b2f81 )

and than i atommaticly execute it with metamask. and than my ETH is too little so the gas price is maybe is not good enough so it said my transaction PENDING, i
t takes me a while to transfer ETH again to may ETH wallet on metamask ethereum mainnet,
than after transfer ETH again & get good enogh ETH on my metamask wallet, i click SPEED UP , on tthe pending transaction. transaction was 30 second Successful

BUT turnsout it cancelled or maybe the period time is expired, & my USDT didnt get it into my metamask usdt binance smart chain mainnnet. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, what should i do :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

this is my transaction data :

Transaction Hash : 0x820e3a57640566a9850589c6b0f77590291fbaf89a1665f6fe3849ae2ec9573a

my metamask wallet : 0x5DD85Be64Ba9ECD753Ff9D0ef946ce8b050912f1

the address that www.binance.org/en/bridge give me to transfer : 0xc91d142f88d9828a26dea883250ae2a45d0b2f81 MY USDT has been received on this address but not on my USDT binance mainnet metamask Wallet

PLEASEEEEEEEEE, WHAT SHOULD I DO… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

HELP MEE :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

YOU can look at my binance bridge history on the attached screencapture below

Hi m4zz4m :see_no_evil: WHY send 533 USDT? :astonished: I wrote test on small amount USDT :roll_eyes:

But don’t cry :neutral_face: you must write on Binance support: www.binance.com/cs/chat

www.etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7?a=0x5DD85Be64Ba9ECD753Ff9D0ef946ce8b050912f1 Binance send 513 USDT on you metamask wallet?

1 Like

Bcuz there was a minimum ammount to transfer, amd just jump all in.

Why you not helping me to contatc the binance chat cs ? As you from the metamask support. I will chat fhe binance cs, but i hope you can notice them too with another ticket. Maybe it will speed up their help for me. Thank you

As @Luigi said, you will need to contact Binance support if the Bridge contract did not execute properly. Although funds on your MetaMask wallet were used, it was their contract that you interacted with. They will be able to assist you further.

1 Like

hello did you solve the problem? i had the same problem Binance is not responding

Hi Hardian, I have same problem as u, I have USDT 1778 in Ethereum mainnet and not able to sent to BNB smartchain mainnet, may I know your issue be settled? and could share it to me. Many thanks.

hi @ling ,welcome to MetaMask community.
You can use the bridge of MetaMask to send it to BSC, provided that your Ethereum account has eth as gas.
Another way is to send it to an exchange first, and then withdraw it to your BSC account.

3 Likes

Tuya, many thanks for the reply, may I know which exchange is best choice? could advice. many Thanks.

hi @ling . I often use Binance and OKX.
Since OKX does not support withdrawal to BSC, I recommend Binance. :joy:

3 Likes

TuYa,
I see the gas fee quite expensive, 10usdt from Ethereum to BNB need to spend usd23

Yes, the fees for bridging from Ethereum are very high.
If you use the second method (send to exchange), it may only cost around 3 USD.

2 Likes

I am willing to use coinhako, but dont know how to link up, do u know? maybe could guid me to do it .thx.

Look on YouTube :point_down: @ling

3 Likes

thanks I will take a look 1st.

1 Like

Hi Luigi,

I tried but it not works, did u try it before?

@ling It should work :thinking:

1 Like

hi Luigi,
could share again on above YouTube link, not available now. Thx.

Hi @ling I don’t know why :grin: but lately I don’t like these bridge websites.

Try MetaMask bridge :point_down: or some other…

3 Likes