Hi restored my meta mask but accounts missing

I have 4 days doing the same,

Did it work ? or still have issue ?

It Did not work, IĀ“m still looking for my old account

2 Likes

In view of the fact that Metamask Support is not responding, and keeps us on the verge of despair. Searching in the networks I found this information https: // blockmit . com /guias /variadas /generar-semillas-bip39-con-dados/ I read and applied what he recommended (following the advice, offline) and I have been generating, more quickly, the accounts, this program generates the public address and even the private address, matches the accounts that I was creating in my wallet, I still do not find the public address I am looking for (with this system I have generated more than 60 thousand, and nothing). I will keep insisting. If you want to try your luck, letā€™s see if you can find a solution. It is simple to useā€¦ Generate a random mnemonic 12 or 24 words, just indicate the amount of words of your seed, in my case it is 12, BIP39 Mnemonic : place the seed phrase (12 words), Coin : select the currency, in our case ETH, and wait for the wallet to be generated, by default there are 20, but you can request to generate more, I have been generating from 10 thousand to 10 thousand. The page will show you a list of 4 columns, including the public address and the private address (which is what we need to import the account). IMPORTANT : you must use this page offline, and if possible on a computer that is not yours, it is recommended. As I told you, I still canā€™t find my lost public address, the others appear, but I keep trying. Do it at your own risk and discretion, if you manage to get what you are looking for, I recommend to withdraw your currency and leave that account. This is the Link https: // bip39 . net
Look

1 Like

Hi same problem havnt heard from metamask support,
so i retrieved my main account by seed phrase and my account is back, but i had 2 other sister accounts I created one for my scholar for axie infinty and a spare one with other investments. I cant seem to get my accounts back, other sources say just simply click add the account and it should come back so i did but it generated a different hash address (different wallet) so obviously my funds wont be in there and they are not. So does anyone know how to retrieve the accounts i created?

2 Likes

Please create a separate dedicated thread for this issue. We canā€™t track and reliably support if people are piling onto the same thread.

2 Likes

I have same problem broā€¦ I canā€™t believe that ā€¦

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Please help us MetaMask. The recovery seed works, but for some reason, when a new account/address is made, it is different then the original one(previously made). It is a bug. Somewhere either the algorithm for encryption and creation of new account addresses changes because of variables or the ALGORITHM to create a new account has changed over the past 6 months. Please look into this MM we need your help.

1 Like

Hey @whatisgoingon, there have been no changes on behalf of recovering your MetaMask wallet with your Secret Recovery Phase.

Please make sure you are inputting the correct Secret Recovery Phrase for the correct address you are trying to access. Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base: