How i recovery hardware wallet on metamask

i try to restore my hardware wallet on metamask . i delete my metamask then i restore by seed phrase after than my account about hardware wallet is gone. when i connect hardware wallet . i can’t to find my account . this is public key of hardware wallet 0xF8EB6f254b679498FF8F419B7Be47f86Ed577e1D . how i can do restore my hardware wallet on metamask . thank you.

For hardware wallets all you need to do is push them connect to hardware wallet and it will show you a bunch of addresses, choose the one you want, and that is it.

You don’t need to put private keys or recovery phrases.

so i have reset matamask by seed phrase and reset trezor one by seed phrase . then i connect hw wallet on metamask but i can’t to find this address 0xF8EB6f254b679498FF8F419B7Be47f86Ed577e1D in hw wallet . how i can do.

and then i used 0xF8EB6f254b679498FF8F419B7Be47f86Ed577e1D to search in bscscan dot com then i found my wallet still have money . but i can’t to activate on matamask. how i can do. help me pls . thank you.

Sorry I do not have the trezor, so I am not sure how it works with it. I have a Ledger Nano X.

When I connect the hardware wallet to Metamask, it reads a lot of addresses from the ledger and shows me a list of 8 addresses to choose from, I looked at the one that had my money and added that one.

There was an option to see more, so I assume the hardware wallet keeps a bunch of addresses in case you want to use more than one.

If that address was from your hardware wallet, it should appear on the list. Does the trezor show you a list?