I lost everything from Metamask BSC! Seeking Help!

Hello Community,

Honestly, I am not even in the condition of writing this post. It’s hard to describe when you lose your hard-earned income within a matter of minutes!

Yesterday I went to a website named OVRswap (DO NOT NOT OPEN METMASK ON THIS SCAM SITE. FAKE MetaMask) and when I clicked connect wallet it opens a fake Metmask from the right top corner.

This looks exactly the same as your MetaMask extension and I even have no idea that this MetaMask is fake! It says to change your password with your seed key phrase! And I was so dumb to do that. I didn’t even think properly as I saw the legit MetaMask! And I did the biggest mistake of my life!

After few seconds I understood what just happened and I immediately logged in to my main Metmask and changed the password. But no benefit as scammers has my seed phrase now. I hurriedly opened another Metmask account and went to the hacked account to transfer all of my coins to a new account! But I was late! All of my savings and earnings were lost, which was worth around $4000. Luckily I was able to save $1000 from Polygon Network.

Here’s my BSC address. You can check on BSCchain to see what happened - 0xC19b004f55345A2C2E3Cd78F0bF39fd9Ee23dA4a

I was just able to save around $200 worth altcoins and sent to my new account - 0xc64f806f15d2a0d6427696c9040ee28556712e91

• Scammer’s account

Scammer moved BNB to this account - 0x7da6e8435b3a326bcfff4a7ad17abf9c1a96b180

Scammer moved all altcoins to this account - 0xc7114f05ab4b5d9d4d315376dfff7eeba283eec4#tokentxns

4k dollars was a lot for me and I am feeling devastated! Around 3.5 BNB is gone with all altcoins! Now I have nothing!

I read a lot of articles on how to get my money back. I learned that there is no way! :disappointed:

After this incident, I am feeling suicidal! I am feeling broken! I know I did a mistake, I am an idiot! But that was my money, my hard-earned money! And I lost everything in a minute!

If anyone here, any dev, any tech, anyone knows any way to get back my money. Please let me know.

Help me, please!

1 Like

Hello Pitboy,

what happend to you is horrible. Thank you for sharing that with us. But i want to tell you… YOU ARE NOT STUPID. Imagine there are people outside, who play people like that. I know you are feeling bad and stupid and all BUT when you loose eveything dont give up. Fight back and then you WIN maybe 2025 up to 30.000 DOLLERS. I know its hard but dont think about taking your life actually you lost money but the scammers lost there soul. FIGHT BACK and now ? That happens you never again. FROM NOW YOU CAN ONLY WIN!!!

And we need you here okay?

Greetings from Germany

2 Likes