I transfer my matic token from Metamask wallet to coindcx account,In Metamask transaction showing success but I didn't receive my token to coindcx account

I transfer my matic token from Metamask wallet to coindcx account,In Metamask transaction showing success but I didn’t receive my token in coindcx account.
Please help me.

Transaction Hash:
0x4fb14b69984842dbc0d12421c2be48aca2502705bc1615d926959ecf528c78ff
Please help me. I am New on Crypto and NFT World.

Hello, wait a minute. I’m checking for you

2 Likes

Did you choose the Polygon chain for payment here?
The on-chain transfer has been confirmed.

0x5e81dd5fd85268E8b2C0C75894d489b6c3de67de
The record shows that 4.95 matic has been transferred to this address. Is this the collection address of your exchange matic?

I didn’t choose anything I just transferred the token from metamask to coindcx account

I ask for support from my Coindcx account.they told they only support ERC 20

Is there any chance I can get my token. Please If you know.

In this case, your coin may not be found. Before transfer, you must carefully check whether the other party supports polygon chain,

1 Like

I didn’t know about this seriously. Is there any chance??

You sent your Matic on the Polygon network to Coindcx. It is important to select the right network when doing a transfer and be sure that the receiver supports that network.

I don’t know anything about Coindcx, but try to ask them if they support Polygon network and if they can help you get your money.

2 Likes

Your amount is very small. There should be no chance. You need to check it next time before transferring. Thank you

They just told me They only support ERC 20. In future if they support polygon then I can get my token. I didn’t know thats much about Crypto or chains… This thing really hit… me… But THANKS .

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me.and thanks for your time.:heart:

3 Likes

It can be confusing whit all those networks, especially in the beginning when everything is new :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.