Transfering MATIC to metamas

I’ve sent some matic tokens from Coinbase to metamask and there is nothing for 2 weeks. Anybody can help?

I did the same thig last night as well. I need help… I sent Matic from coin base to metamesk Polygon Matic address. from what I understand Matic on Coinbase is on ETH network so I sent it to the wrogn Matic network can someone please help. Coin base says transfer is a success but I did not recieve tokens on Meta mask I have a transaction hash from coinbase

1 Like

I opened a ticket with Polygon as well. I know it is possible to bridge em to polygon chain but I don’t know how.

I was able to now see it on my metamask wallet not 100% sure how I did it since I’m so new but google How to fix transfer Coinbase Matic to metamask look for video from T2cloy the new kid on blockchain the other sitethat helped was ethplorer.I’m/ and put in your hashtag from Coinbase and then also check the YouTube video the guy above put below his as that one helped as well.

1 Like

Hey @Maaadpro, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please make sure you have added MATIC as a custom token. If it was sent from Coinbase, it is likely on Ethereum mainnet.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Ok seems like I’ve got the MATIC in the wallet but on Etherium network. How can I transfer it to Polygon chain inside the Metamask?
I have MATIC in both networks, but on Polygon only 0.002 and I need more there!

Tokens can be transferred from network to network using a bridge. There are several bridge applications you can use to move tokens from Ethereum to Polygon at your own discretion.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.