I transfer my SLP from Ronin using bridge to metamask and it says successful but the SLP did't show on my metamask wallet, somebody help me

I transfer my SLP from Ronin using bridge to metamask and it says successful but the SLP did’t show on my metamask wallet, somebody help me

Good morning,
I’ve got the same issue with the SLP who doesn’t show on metamask after a bridge transfer from Ronin sidechain.
When i go to Etherscan i can see the token but not on the metamask web and ios app.

Any idea how to solve this ?
thx

@EyronPoL Problem solve !
So here is what happen and what to do :

• for some reason metamask don’t load the right contract for SLP
  • so you need to add the token manually (0xcc8fa225d80b9c7d42f96e9570156c65d6caaa25)
  • at this moment your SLP will appear directly
  • this address contract seems load an other token on the IOS version, but it work perfectly on webapp

Hope this will help you

1 Like

This worked for me! Thank you very much :sob:

i transfer my slp from ronin to ronin bridge…there are 2 pending withdrawals its says when ever i click it it just saying “an unexpected error occured” but the transaction says its successful

please someone help me on this…i need it badly for my father’s hospital bill😭

I transfer my 2087 SLP from Ronin using the bridge to metamask and it says successful but the SLP didn’t show on my metamask wallet. Is there a current issue on your server? Hope you can help on this.

I wont be dropping a message here if the steps worked on mine.

me paso lo mismo ayer, envie slp por el puente de ronin a metamask, le di a rechazar en mi metamask, y el slp quedo trabado en el puente ronin, no volvio a mi cuenta ronin y el envio figura exitoso, como recupero ese slp ?

hey bro, i just have the same issue with you rn. Do you know how to fix this ? im pretty scared cause i dont know what to do and i’m scared to go withdraw/transact again :frowning: . please help

1 Like

Please try to contact them via email or discord. In my case I didn’t get any response yet. Now It have been a week that I lost my ETH through ronin bridge.

En youtube hay un videoq se llama perdi mis slp buscalo te explica q hacer

Hola amigo yo tengo exactamente ese mismo problema, porfavor me puedes decir si encontraste como solucionarlo ?