I read about MetaMask on Behance. I joined this forum in hopes of receiving an insight into some questions I have about MetaMask and NFTs. If I’ve posted my question in the wrong forum please accept my apologies in advance.
I’m an artist who’s interested in storing my digital artwork securely and licensing my digital artwork to children’s lifestyle brand owners.
- Should I be storing my digital artwork and article files in MetaMask instead of Dropbox?
- Would you know of a secure cloud-based software for artists to create online invoices where they can include a hyperlink to the NFT in the invoice?
- Do I need to offer cryptocurrency as a payment method when selling NFTs?
- Would you know of experienced WordPress developers who have built a secure online cloud checkout that can be embedded into a WordPress e-commerce website which give buyers the option of purchasing NFT (artwork) for personal use only and are able to buy the NFT (digital artwork) in the checkout?
- Is there a live currency conversion calculator that can be embedded into an online checkout/invoicing software which shows the cryptocurrency amount and the live currency rates for USD and AUD etc? Because anyone who is new to purchasing an NFT won’t know how much the NFT is worth in their country currency. The reason why I ask is because Tesla advertises Dogecoin as the only payment method to purchase their mugs. Unless I googled a cryptocurrency conversion calculator, I’d have no idea what the Dogecoin was worth in Australian dollars.
- Are there NFT marketplaces that use energy efficient processors? I have been reading about how NFTs marketplaces produce a lot of carbon emissions to mint and record NFT transactions.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.