Let me know about p2psavingsorg

A friend introduced me to p2psavingsorg, an application that connects to MetaMask.

AAA

This site allows you to deposit cash and crypto assets, store them in USDT, and then invest them in various investments, and by placing your assets in what is called AI quantified investments, you can earn 1% or more daily.

I was shown a regulation document in the name of MetaMask (sorry for the Japanese, but it explains the regulations regarding various deposits) on this site, but I wonder if MetaMask itself is involved in this kind of site.

I have already invested some amount of money but am not sure if I should invest any more, so if you have any information, please help me.

1 Like

Hi @hi.ka0430 are you sure he is your friend?? :smile: MetaMask :fox_face: has nothing to do with this site.
I saw a similar page somewhere (just another domain) :smiley: so be very careful and only invest money that you can lose.

4 Likes

@Luigi Thank you for your quick infomation.

1 Like

I have additional question.

The site also guides users to make high profits from short line trading, starting with the following comment on a social networking site.

Hello.
I am XXXX(Japanese name), an analyst in the Meta Mask Analysis Department
Please provide me with the balance of your Meta Mask account now and send me a screenshot.
Unquote

Is there a real Meta Mask Analysis Department with Japanese staff?

This transaction can produce an apparently substantial profit in a short time, but the profit can only be used after a separate cash payment equivalent to 20% of the amount of the profit is made.

No, this is a scam, please avoid it

4 Likes

Thank you for your response.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.