Lost private key?

Hello people,
I use IOS/iphone/ and have metamask wallet. I have Seed Phrase.
I make Account 2/i dont know why :D/ and deposit BNB to adress from account 2.
Yesterday I see i can’t enter in my account, so I delete metamask app and try to enter with my seed phrase. I enter, but I dont see Account 2 :frowning: Can i restore it? I have money there.
I HAVE SEED PHRASE and PUBLIC KEY.

1 Like

same problem, i need the private keys which i didn’t save

I have the exact same issue. I somehow made two accounts. The seed phrase is working for the account that has zero coins but the seed phrase for the account with coins doesn’t work!
I tried emailing support but got no response.

1 Like

Hi. I have exactly the same problem here. Is your problem resolved? Pls help me guys

La clave privada tienes de la cuenta dos ? si es asi solo tienes que poner en importar billetara, y si tienes la frase semilla que este vincualda a accoun 1 y 2 solo tienes que intalar de nuevo en un explorador con tu frase semilla y darle en crear cuenta 2 como ya esta en tu informacion se debe generar la dos con tus monedas. para terminar si checas en bcs o ther scan tu billetera si tiene ele dinero ?

Hi there,

I did the exact same thing. Have the 12 magic words but no private key. I have my public key and have hit the wall with what to do.

If you have made any progress with how you are getting on with this issue please let me know as have gone down the rabbit hole on trying to get it back.

With gratitude

DQ

1 Like

Me too. Did you make any progress?

Many thanks

DQ

same problem, hope have solution soon!

No reply from Metamask Support. Just forget my balance and dont use metamask anymore! Hodl in TrustWallet!

If you imported the account into MM, you’re out of luck, I think. But if you created them from within MM, they should be recoverable.

When you restore, you will only see your first account - but try clicking ‘add account’ and it should recreate accounts in the same way as it did previously, using the same derivation path. Please post here if that worked.