MetaMask and Coinbase Pay issue

I have a similar problem. I am trying to use the Buy functionality in MetaMask using Coinbase Pay. The error I get is that my wallet address is not on the allow list. It most definitely is AND it has been there for almost a year. Anyone know whats going on? Coinbase support is USELESS.

1 Like

hi @unbeesc9m3 !,

Welcome to the MM community, sorry you’re having this issue.

See this MetaMask Knowledge Base article below. There is a section in the middle titled ‘What providers and payment methods are available’ the description for Coinbase Pay is current. If you are having issues after this, you can try to reach out to MetaMask’s Help Desk to see if they’d have additional information. To do this, go to support.metamask.io and click the large blue ‘start a conversation’ bubble. From there, answer a few questions from the bot and you will get connected to a live agent.

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is exactly how I expect it to behave. It is not working. The error I get is that my MetaMask address is not on the Allow list. But that is incorrect. It has been in my allow list for almost a year.

Hi @unbeesc9m3 ,

If you could please reach out to our Help Desk to see if they might be able to provide more information.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.