Metamask (bnb network) adress changed

Hello guys,

today a was creating the cardano wallet for my ledger and i needed to unistall metamask on my chrome becouse of a bugg
the problem is when i use my recovery key and i add again the network of binance, the adress of my binance network changed too, so i lost all my found on it
can some one help me?

windows>Chrome

2 Likes

Hello. When scan your address does it show your balance or empty ?

3 Likes

i have already this adress : 0x85185A1311BD183477F568386F9B98b4EF771e1E ( this is zero)

my lost adress is : 0x235C86c8ABAF18b60F481Ce3DFb7EEC91b3bB861 (this one not)

3 Likes

and i remeber perfcly that i did not a new wallet, becouse i was pissed off cuzz i needed to write the recovery phrase for 3 time ahaha then i clicked on show and i forgot to make the space between every word ahah

4 Likes

i think i found out why dont work
when i created a new network the account metamask automacly create a new account, but with out to say that the account have a own private key. so i think i can not get my account back becouse i dont have the private key

3 Likes

If Metamask created a new account it will be based on your initial recover phrase, so try making new wallets and your old address should appear in those new wallets.

6 Likes

same problem. I am having a hard time here. Have you resolved your problem sir?

2 Likes

follow what our friend cbayschm say, its worked for me

2 Likes

thanks mate, your are the best

3 Likes

I have same issue. My address was changed. My assets and my initials are missing. I have a hard time to fix it. What wallet did you used? Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

When scan the address on etherscan what does it show ?

2 Likes

Good Day sir.
I have same problem. Have you resolved this?
My old address in metamask changed and I have a hard time to fix. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

@painlover23 , Good day . I have same problem. Have you resolved this? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I have the same problem! :cold_sweat:

1 Like