Metamask extension deleted with no paper backup for seedphrase

Hi guys I am dying out of some bad thoughts. My big brother and I share the same laptop and we invest in cryptocurrency together but by mistake I deleted Metamask and lost all my 700 USD worth of cryptocurrency.

Please help me out. My heartbeat is pulsating very fast and I think I am gonna die of it.

I request please please please

I am ready to reward the person with 20 USDT.

1 Like

@debaada I hope you know the metamask wallet password? :roll_eyes: what browser/operating system are you using?

2 Likes

yeah I know the wallet password

Chrome
I cannot find the 000003.log file although I did not reinstall metamask.

When you uninstall MetaMask wallet :fox_face: file 000003.log disappears :anger:

Sometimes it can be restored :slightly_smiling_face:

This file is in the folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn

Try creat folder nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn and Restore the previous version: https://windowsreport.com/chrome-browsing-history-disappeared/?amp

please can I recover my matics if I send matics from metam mask to an online exchange website ?? the networks were wrong metamask network was Polygon
the online exachange website was bep20 please answer me :frowning:

Its not present my friend

How much was the token worth?

And to which exchange did you send them?

100 matic and I send to a local exchange (like bnb) in our country they don’t support matic on polygon network and they told contact with your wallet support to recover them

@debaada search on Google: Portable Disk Drill 4
Download to USB drive :slightly_smiling_face: and try Deep Scan