MetaMask Extension - Token Balance Total

Hi @khaledeldbaa ,

Then I think your wallet may have been compromised. I would not use it any longer and get a new one all together.

Here is a post to follow for scammed accounts. The link to the live chat they are sharing is a bot at first but when you click through the answers you will get to a live human.

Remember that nobody, ever, from any site or support team, should ever ask for your seed phrase or recovery key, never share this information with anyone else. Also avoid screen sharing because people can get your info through things like QR code without you realizing it. If you connect your wallet to a website and it’s asking for your secret recovery phrase, that’s also a flag and should never happen. Never share you secret recovery phrase on a form or in any links, nobody should ever ask for it in any format. Be really careful on all links you click in emails, discords, chat, on websites - anywhere. These can be phishing attempts and your info can be compromised. Lastly, consider getting a cold storage wallet. It’s an extra set of keys you’d use on top of your MetaMask. If you ever get a cold storage wallet only order directly through the manufacturers website and not through 3rd party as these are scams sometimes too. Ledger and Trezor are two well known cold storage but you can look up and review a few others.

I’m really sorry your wallet got compromised.

3 Likes