Metamask Hacked

Good day! I’m here to ask anyone about my problem. My Metamask account bind on Mydefipet was compromised by the hacker, I lost 55dpet and 41busd. Now I’m worried about my remaining pet on my Defipet. I’m here asking and begging if you have any idea if possible to use new account of Metamask to bind to mydefipet. Because if I’m waiting to launch the gifting on my defipet it is possible to steal my pet of hacker by sending them. Maybe I create a new account and wait for gifting but I’m also worried if the hacker made this first. Anyone know if it is possible to change new account of metamask on mydefipet and bind to save my remaining pet. TIA to all respond. Godbless

Same happened to me, I am still waiting for help.

Hi Smoke

Same happened to me, I have some remaining coins left on the hacked wallet. Any ideas on how to get them moved to another wallet? 'd be grateful for any advice.

Thank you in advance

Hi Smoke

This happened to me also. I have some remaining coins left on the hacked wallet that I had. Any ideas on how to get them moved to another wallet? I’d be grateful for any advice. I transferred some gas across for the fees and it got swallowed up also, not much, but just enough to tell me there was a threat still there

Thank you in advance

@Moover

Responded in a previous post, please only post the same issue once :slight_smile: