Metamask keep loading at the Logo

hi guys, it’s my first time facing this error,
my MetaMask unable to open it’s stuck on the logo even i wait for 1 hour still stuck,
i am using windows 11 latest updated, chrome latest updated, and also MetaMask latest updated. is there anything i can do to solve this?
i backup my main wallet, but i have 2 wallet on it, my main, and another one is for my testnet activity which is i didnt backup yet.

1 Like

Hi @MixMaxBlue you created a test wallet this way? :point_down: or using a private key?

MetaMask_create_new_account_extension

If you did not use a private key, you can proceed according to this instruction:

PS: but to be sure, test it on another browser.

5 Likes

i have my main account mnemo, but it’s having 3 wallet which is i create it but i didnt backup the other 2, it’s for my testnet activity, my main wallet is secured i change browser to brave, but in my chrome still stuck loading on the logo and i need the other 2 wallet

1 Like

is there any ways to fix it? else to leave it gone forever
my bad creating 3 wallet in the same browser, i thought this problem will never be happen

i read that tutorial, and all of that 2 new wallet is creating directly, not importing from other, but it’s not reveal in my brave browser, only showing my main account (without the other 2 )

1 Like

I couldn’t find a solution to this error on the forum.

@MixMaxBlue did you try to add another 2 account ​​manually? :point_down:

MetaMask_create_new_account_extension

Or you had a different seed phrase for each eth account? :thinking:

1 Like

no, i create main account in MetaMask, i backup that main account, but the other 2 is i directly create account on MetaMask, and forgot to backup because i didnt know this thing would be happen to me, i already try to import to new chrome profile, it’s success for main account, and when i add new account, it’s keep giving me random address instead of my previous 2, so it’s not loaded as stated on your tutorial up there. so far i already try to create 20 account in the same MetaMask (under my main) and it’s didnt give me the same address as my previous 2

1 Like

so do i, i saw same thread as my problem in github MetaMask but it’s flagged as bug and no fix thread so far

ezgif-4-f27a95f281

You can use this tool to generate more ETH addresses :point_down: when you want to try it faster.

PS: use only on a computer without internet :globe_with_meridians:

3 Likes

hang on, leme try. i was trying vault decryptor but when i upload the file its was said no data bla bla before. leme try that one u referr to me

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.