MetaMask Mobile App Crashes When Logging In

Im on Android and my MetaMask app crashes when trying to login. It has been happening for almost a week now. Other reviews in the google play store show other users are experiencing this same issue. This is a big bug clearly affecting other users, why is there no announcement from the MetaMask team on it? What is the timeline for fixing this issue? I know the team is aware because chat support told me other people have complained of the same issue. The app is completely unusable on mobile for many users and it is radio silence from the MetaMask team. Please provide an update on this bug and when it is expected to be fixed. I and many others need mobile access.

2 Likes

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.