METAVpad ended in my BSC account

HELP! I’ve ended with METAV pad tokens in my BSC account. These should be in my main (ETH) account. How can i swap these for BNB or preferably bridge to my main network account?

Hey @Ruud, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

You can swap these tokens for BNB with MetaMask Swaps, and you can also bridge them from BSC to Ethereum with a bridge application.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

Thanks for your answer but these actions are not new for me.
The problem is that these tokens are stuck in my BSC network.
When i try to swap or send these tokens it keeps failing to do so…

Is there another option to swap these METAVPAD tokens to my main network?

When i try to swap to any sort of coin, this message keeps turning up:

No quotes available

Try adjusting the amount or slippage settings and try again.

This is likely because the token you are trying to swap has very low liquidity, meaning that there at not many tokens available to be swapped, if at all. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

You can also try using a third-party swap platform and seeing if you are apple to swap there:

The tokens are app. $250 worth, i’ve also tried pancake but that doesn’t work either.
I don’t know how these tokens ended in my BSC account but i can’t get them out anymore …:frowning:

If these tokens were transferred to your wallet without your knowledge, please be careful with them. First and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate token.

No, i’ve bought these myself…No idea how these tokens ended in my BSC account

The coin is METAVPAD: 0x62858686119135cc00C4A3102b436a0eB314D402

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.