Missing transaction in my Zion Wallet

I’m having the same issue. Funds transferred, but not showing in the interface. Have you had any feedback?

Do you know how to get the private keys out of meta mask to load the wallet on a different app?

1 Like

Hi, please follow the @Coffee7643 instructions here Missing transaction in my Zion Wallet - #13 by Coffee7643 you need to contact us through https://support.metamask.io/

About your last question related to how to get the private keys, here you can find the instructions to do it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @_Star

The tool shows no transactions. I think it only supports Eth.

I’ve contacted support. They’ve raised it internally.

If I load the private keys into another wallet that supports bitcoin will it show? I can see my transaction of BTC in blockchain explorer, so I know I’ve used the correct wallet.

2 Likes

The private key for MetaMask doesn’t load into Electrum. Is there a way to get the private key for the Zion BTC wallet created in MetaMask?

1 Like

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we have not yet received a final response from support. The ticket is still open and we will have to wait a little longer until the problem is resolved.

Regarding the question about the private keys: In principle, you can export your private keys in MetaMask to use them in another wallet. To do this, go to “Settings” > “Security & Privacy” > “View Private Key” in MetaMask. However, please note that exporting the keys carries a certain risk, as they can be used to access your wallet. So make sure that you only use the keys in a secure environment and do not make them available to anyone else.

1 Like

I understand the risk of exporting the private keys for MetaMask. My question is would this restore my access to the BTC in the Zion snap, or do I need to export another key for the BTC wallet, and if so, how would I be able to do it?

Unfortunately I can’t answer that either, I had the same thought. Let’s wait for support, hopefully they have a solution.

2 Likes

Do I understand correctly that you no longer have access to the Zion Snap?

1 Like

The instructions I gave you above to export the private key was for the MetaMask account which is EVM, it could be related to a different format on a Bitcoin wallet. If you export the private key following the steps above, the result is not related to the account on the Zion snap itself.
If you are having issues displaying your funds in your account using the snap, and your case was already elevated to the technical team, for now please wait :pray: Thank you so much for your patience.

1 Like

@bauxi123 @Rey if you already tried to contact the snap team via snap@accountlabs.com and also a ticket was raised by our team here https://support.metamask.io/, for now please wait :pray: Thank you so much for your patience :orange_heart:

3 Likes

I still have access, and it shows me a zero balance.
The wallet address to receive funds is the same address that shows my deposit on the blockchain explorer.

So we wait and good luck to the both of us.

3 Likes

Told me to install two new snaps. Both don’t retrieve the address that is on the Zion snap. Bitcoin still completely unavailable to me.

Starting to feel like MetaMask just lost me all my savings :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi @Rey, try to let them know that the proposed solution did not work.
Thank you for your understanding :fox_face:

2 Likes

so do i…
i have also a ticket, but no solution yet

2 Likes

I gained access to the funds!!!

Support recommended I install Exodus (Web3) and restore my wallet using my SRP (Secret Recovery Key).

Thank you MetaMask Support :hugs: :star_struck:

6 Likes

That was the solution:+1:

6 Likes

Awesome, so glad it was solved. And thanks for taking the time to let us know about this.

5 Likes