Missing transaction in my Zion Wallet

Yesterday I sent a transaction to my Zion Wallet.

Although the block has already been confirmed, the transaction has not yet arrived in my wallet.

Could you please check what the reason is and give me feedback?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards

9b277051eb3a6f6556e50fad995c1e3ebe12f0a6faffe7b51c126c242ab2f42e

bc1qhwj24w6rj6v353zmxymzc90xtjv3y6qm7yg6lm

The support email is not available
snap@accountlabs.com

3 Likes

Hi @bauxi123 and welcome to MetaMask community,

I recommend reaching out to the MetaMask support team for this issue. You can do so by visiting https://support.metamask.io/ and clicking on the large blue “Start a Conversation” bubble located in the middle right of the page. From there, you can request the team to open a support ticket with our Technical team so they can check the snap you used and what happened exactly. Also, please mention to our team that the support email of the snap is not available.

5 Likes

I was advised in the chat to open a ticket, unfortunately this is almost impossible with the bit, does anyone have a tip

3 Likes

I understand. Can you share more details please about what exactly ‘bit’ means, not sure I understand.

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant to write “bot”

3 Likes

No worries, but when you mentioned earlier you were advised in the chat to open a ticket, to whom you are referring to exactly? MM or the snap?
Also, did you manage to get in touch with the MetaMask support team?

3 Likes

yes, I was in the MM chat

2 Likes

Nobody on Discord was able to help me either
khttps://discord.com/channels/1039182766996201513/1039182767826677828

2 Likes

haa i got the same…Having trouble with a pending transaction
hello i have 5 hours of bitcoins from my cryptonow wallet
to an extension tool .from meta mask … … SNAPS ZION

and so far not a single bitcoin has reached him, can you help me…

2 Likes

As I can see in the screenshot, you reached Village Dao Experts and they also advised you to contact the MetaMask support team here https://support.metamask.io/ Please click this blue button in order to be able to chat with the support team.

Try to follow the steps above and let them know that you tried to contact the snap and the email is not working.

2 Likes

What is the transaction hash?

1 Like

I’ve tried it several times, but I can’t get a ticket this way, you can’t send a direct message. The contact is a bot and does not reach the desired destination

1 Like

Try this flow: MetaMask Support > Using MetaMask wallet > Talk to an agent

2 Likes

THX that worked, I now have a ticket

4 Likes

My pleasure, @paradiso you can try the same flow I suggested above to get in touch with MetaMask support and ask them to create a ticket about your Zion snap issue as well.

2 Likes

79527302e9c50d7ee9d310a6d60f112de9a4a4915811e67389755105bb21cf50

1 Like

Is it the same problem as mine, did you also use the Zion Wallet?

The transaction has been completed and has arrived at the address bc1q3e029fnldd6s3a0kfa5q40enjwq2ydln3jhyp7

1 Like

yeah the transaction is the right destination and zion got but he dont show it

1 Like

@paradiso Please try to do as I suggested @bauxi123 above and reach out to the MetaMask team using that bot flow and let them know about this issue and kindly ask them to create a ticket for you regarding this as well.

1 Like

I’ll let you know, a ticket is already open.
Which is good, the coins are at the address, so I don’t suspect a SCAM for now

2 Likes