My MEMO tokens showing Zero in my wallet even though that are stakes on the Wonderland Treasury Network

Hi I Have my TIME tokens ( based in the Avalanche network) currently stakes on the wonderland Network site, which is converted to MEMO that collect Rebase rewords. A Few Days ago my wallet showed that i have zero tokens ever showing In my wallet. I had staked .207609196 MEMOries (MEMO) tokens staked on the wonderland site and not in my wallet its showing zero -
also there is no other transaction history of my find going to another account

Can some on help my and please advise the next course of action

3 Likes

Hey @Neoakira, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

If I am understanding you correctly, you have staked your MEMO, meaning that your MEMO will not show up in your wallet because they are staked in another contract.

1 Like

No. When you have your Memo staked on the wonderland Network you can see the amount in the metamask wallet. and as you get the rebase reward which i given to you 3 times a day i updates the amount with in your wallet however after i have my MEMOs stakes i reopens my walled to check the amount and the amount said zero - so i Checked the transaction history in snowtracer to find out what going on it showed the finds to be in There but its Not showing in my wallet and as a result i have Not been able to collecting my rebase

2 Likes

Try importing the token again in your wallet

If the issue still continues, try these steps in our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Hi dear support yesterday I send eth to binance erc20 but still I am not received please need help

2 Likes

Hey @Usamame120, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please create a new topic for your separate issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes