My metamask dropdown has gone blank

I’m using Mac High Sierra on Chrome, and after years of using Metamask without any problem, a few days ago the dropdown went blank and its stayed that way ever since. I can see all my coins in dropdown menu if I switch to Firefox browser, so everything is still there, the menu just isn’t working in Chrome (latest version), nor is Uniswap, it also stays blank. I prefer to use Chrome, since it lets me adjust the gas fee. How can this be fixed?

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @markyugen!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Can you please specify what you mean by “dropdown”?

We’ve recently released an update to the extension. Please update your extension to the latest version and please try again.

1 Like

Was this issue resolved? I am having the same problem on my Firefox browser. When I clock on the Metamask icon on the browser, I only see a blank page, instead of the account info and assets in the wallet

@kiaurash You have metamask seed phrase? When yes :disguised_face: reinstall metamask wallet.

1 Like

is this the same issue with me not being able to excess Smart Chain? I had it initially but for some time now it has been greyed out. keeping me from seeing my BnB.

@Bigsarge

Responded in previous post, please only post the same issue once :slight_smile: