My wallet automatically sends unauthorized transaction to unknown wallet

I’m afraid my wallet is compromised. Someone managed to automate my ins (0x8FBa814FfdE1Db6E71a31ce1BBf12F535A56A610) transfer to an unknown wallet (0x00000000eddb52AAA642C5ce030A0405f4Db2A87)

I have already provided all the information to the MetaMask support team. They’re reviewing my issue. But I wanted to hear other’s people opinions. Fortunately, I didn’t lose a huge amount of money but I really don’t want to start from scratch again.

My eth was intended for minting fees on Foundation.app and if I’m forced to create a new wallet that means all my nft progress would be gone.

Has this happened before? What would you do in this situation?

3 Likes

it’s possible that you came into contact with a malicious router or the seed phrase (private key) was compromised, but I think it’s best to wait for a response from the team.

4 Likes

Hi! @4chan_puella My wallet is also compromised to same hacker…Can you share your discord or any other DM details I’d like to know any similarity in activities or sites we’ve interacted with…
I am very curious about this man because it is second time my wallet has been compromised & I want to know the reason behind it…
If you don’t mind I’d like to discuss this further in private?

Hey @4chan_puella, please reach out to MetaMask Support. They will be able to provide more details for you on what happened.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.