My wallet emptied please help

I did not do anything and in 1 minute my money went to another wallet don’t use metamask not safe .this platform to make money safe but it isnt . how can this be I didn’t click anywhere I did not approve .I keep the 12 digit code . and how is it . please find my money . and help me
my wallet 0xf2ecb4c41509265c99bccd7df4b7c41f75282137
to this wallet 0xb8c856e3590aae85306bde814c3b34a37ba8b423

Transaction Hash: 0x4ee95a4ff9b59b8d3fa5b4d2e77ed11170632cd702166cde435e032b10809b0c

Same here mate…hope they will help us !!!

1 Like

What do you think they can help us we are not scammed i think this platform is not safe it should be grow many years 300 dollar is very expensive for me i trust this wallet help us now!!!

I will never use metamask again !! But if someone send me at Metamask funds immediately i will send from now and on all funds to a burner wallet !! 100 more safe than metamask !!

Yesterday 11.30 pm at night

How can i inbox to you i dont know to use this platform very well . What do you think my money can come back to me ?

And are you in support team ? Or are you scammer ?

Where are you from bro

İ cant give my phone number cause i cant call you and why dont you help me on this platform bro ? What is your trusty level.

You can help me on this chat why you need my number

İ dont know you .you can be good person or scammer i cant trust anyone

Just tell me what can i do to recover my money

Just tell me what can i do

I same here i sent them an email they answered me but without any help. Maybe the bolckChain not secure that they say.

If there are transactions on your account that you did not confirm, its possible your accounts may have been compromised. Unfortunately the nature of blockchain transactions makes them irreversible.

Let’s get you connected to our helpdesk, here’s more info, with a direct link to them: Do you think your wallet has been hacked? - READ HERE

I amfrom Greece mate…i don’t think they are gonna help us…already i sent them the hackers profile at OpenSea and the address !!

I can also take whatever info they gave you (social media, websites, etc) and pass that along to our security team as well. We can help with getting their sites taken down, and work with law enforcement to help catch criminals.

The legal process is different in each locale, so im not sure what our helpdesk can do to facilitate the process for you, but its worth asking what additional resources they might be able to provide (the Start a conversation button from the link I posted above. It’ll start the live chat with bot responses, but will connect you to a real person. )

I want to revoke some address but I can’t do it because of the balance of bnb always zero balance, when I transfer them to Metamask they go to another contract address here is the address that steals my bnb. 0x9a1f9526df4364611Ef2F9321b65E3c23b83Af25
This is the 6th request I have written. any help? above all do not send me robot replies

That sound like typical behavior for an attack called a “sweeper.” Its a bot that monitors the compromised account and sends any assets transferred to it, over to the attackers wallets.

Best option is to follow “Do you think you were hacked” article i linked in the comment above. Theres a link to start a ticket with our helpdesk. They’ll be more familiar with the next steps you can take.