My wallet has been compromised via metamask

Hi, I have woke up this morning to learn that my wallet has been compromised and the contents stolen… seems there’s a few people effected and the investigations are leading to a vulnerability through MetaMask browser… I’ve raised a police crime report and am looking to MetaMask to help me… please get in contact

1 Like

My little fox wallet was stolen, too
Did you get it back

1 Like

Nope… and no one from MetaMask was willing to help and investigate. I am confident that my wallet compromised via MetaMask… there are so many other reports that lead to this conclusion also. I had the police conduct an investigation but they couldn’t get support from some of these big companies and close the case.

1 Like

Can you still get the coins back?

1 Like

No, gone forever… unless MetaMask or the authorities want to help investigate… sadly that won’t likely happen…

1 Like

Metamask’s wallet is useless
It hurts to lose your wallet

1 Like

Have you ever sent an email to ask customer service for help

1 Like

Yes, I got the authorities involved and I did most of the running around the big companies… MetaMask, Binance, Trust Wallet etc… I could even see where my money was I.e. which wallet it was transferred to… but no way to track that person down… the authorities eventually gave up and I couldn’t get th e big companies to ‘freeze’ that wallet to conduct an investigation…

2 Likes