Need to move BNB from AVAX network to Smart Chain. HOW?

I have BNB on smartchain and AVAX on avalanche chain in metamask wallet. I used Trader Joe to trade Avax for Bnb. BNB went to my Avax wallet where it is showing as BNB for correct amount. How do I move the Bnb over to my smartchain wallet where I already have a small amount of BNB?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi all…has no one made this mistake before? This was the first time I tried Trader Joe to swap. I didn’t see any way to specify the network for the BNB transfer to my metamask wallet. On the Avalanche network in my metamask wallet it’s showing BNB token with the correct amount received from Trader Joe. I’ve tried to send that to the Smart chain network on my metamask where there is BNB listed with a small amount showing from a previous transaction. It won’t work or let me sent it to another wallet where I have BNB listed on the smart chain. Any Ideas how to work this out? Thanks…

Simspeed

Hello my frind
did you solve your problem? :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

No, not as yet. I don’t know how to proceed given that I have the smartchain network on my wallet with BNB and a small amount of tokens in it. Any ideas? Thanks for commenting on my post.

Hey @Simspeed, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

To move your BNB from AVAX to BSC, you will need to use a bridge. Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

Tokens cannot be swapped or transferred directly from network to network.

2 Likes