No USDT activity in metamask

Hi,
MetaMask and crypto newbie here. Started to use MetaMask and encountered one thing. So lets go. My task was to transfer USDT to MetaMask wallet (from Binance) using BNB network. So I added this network to MetaMask, switched to it and imported USDT token. It started to show up under BNB. So I initiated withdraw on binance and saw my USDT coins in my wallet. Great till now. There goes major question now - when I enter transactions section (ios app) I can’t see any USDT transactions in the app itself. Is such thing expected? I also tried to transfer BNB coins from binance using the same network and transaction is shown in the app itself perfectly. Help :slight_smile:

Hi @rimvydukas, welcome to the MetaMask community,

MetaMask does not show the incoming transactions and that is why you can not see them under the transactions in your wallet.

If you see the USDT balance in your wallet correctly, there is no issue. The transfer of funds is reflected in the overall balance of the account.
Please check the following links for more information.

4 Likes

@Maryam ,
Thanks for the answer. Could you explain, why MetaMax is able to show BNB incoming transaction? Whys is USDT so special?

Thanks for the inquiry.
I have not experienced such a thing. I will let you know after doing a further investigations on this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.