Not receiving transaction notifications

About 4 days ago (22 or 23 March) I stopped receiving transaction notifications when using MetaMask.

I have the same problem with MetaMask extensions on Chrome and Brave. It is MetaMask v. 10.26.2.

I have tried removing the MetaMask extension and adding it again, but I still have the same problem.

Other wallet extensions, like Keplr, still provide transaction notifications, so it seems to be a problem with MetaMask.

I’ve looked in the settings for MetaMask, I can’t see anything that has changed.

If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the MetaMask community,

There is a pull request on this issue on MetaMask GitHub (#18323). Please refer to the following link and remove the spaces I inserted in the link.
https:// github. com/MetaMask/MetaMask-extension/pull/18323

4 Likes

Thanks.

Does this mean that MetaMask is aware of this problem and I should wait until they fix it, or does it mean that I have to do something to fix it?

Sorry, but I’m not that good with tech, and Github confuses me!

Thanks for your help

3 Likes

Yes, they are aware of the issue and we need to wait until they fix it. I do not receive the notifications either.

4 Likes

I too am not recently receiving Notification Banners or Notifications in Notification Center for completed transactions.
Using Windows 11, Chrome.

Is this issue still being worked on?

Yes, and the latest update is 10.28 is rolling out now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great news, looking forward to the fix.

2 Likes

Manually updated to Version 10.28.1 and now the Notification Banners or Notifications in Notification Center has returned. :smiley:
Thank you!

6 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.