Pls Lost token bnb

Pls help me i lost my bnb how can i back my bnb token pls help

Please do not contact the WhatsApp, it is a scam.

Can you be more specific? How did you lose it?

If you can send you public wallet address, I can check transactions and see where they went.

1 Like

I try to stake in binamon (bmon) token when i click the colect the metamask will appear then i click sign after that all my bnb will lose

1 Like

Can you give me your wallet public address? So I can check the transaction history and see what happened?

The public address is the one you give out so people can deposit.

Never give out your private key or seed phrase, if someone has access to those they can steal all your crypto.

1 Like

0x81D4624C913728E3E2F2661867ffb9e189bE43ea

My public address thank you for helping me

1 Like

One minute after you staked your BMON tokens there is a transaction sending your BNB to this address:

0x5795b0F8df0076B19632E350D8A8708F1Dd3ce9b

Do you know who this address belongs to? Did you make this transaction?

If you did not do this, it could be you where hacked.

1 Like

So there’s no chance to return my bnb.
Thank you anyway i think i need to move on and becareful next time thank you once again

1 Like

No, once the transaction is successful there is no way to take it back.

Unless you know who that wallet belongs to and can ask them to return it.

Please be careful, if someone got hold of your private key, they might be waiting for you to put more money into the wallet to steal it.

Try to figure out if you where hacked, how it happened, to try to avoid it from happening again.

Also if you are serious about crypto, I suggest investing in a hardware wallet. It is only 100-150 usd and can save you a lot of money if it avoids hackers from stealing your money.

1 Like